Available Currency Pairs
Delivery date: T+1; T+2
Maximum maturity: 24 months
Did You Know?
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) serves as a central bank and has the function of ensuring the non-inflationary growth of the Singaporean economy.
- Price setting method: the exchange rate is described as “supervised”. MAS still controls the evolution of the SGD against a basket of international currencies, whose composition is not public.
Features and highlights
- Singapore’s currency is one of the only freely convertible and transferable Asian currencies.
- As Singapore is an outward-looking economy, MAS tends to intervene to limit the excessive appreciations of SGD.
There are no particular restrictions on the purchase and sale of SGD.
PAYMENTS IN SGD TO SINGAPORE
The IBAN format is used in Singapore. Payment instructions must contain:
- The BIC Code of the beneficiary bank
- The full name, address and account number of the beneficiary.
Keep In Mind
New Year's Day 1 Jan
Good Friday 30 Mar
Vesak Day 29 May
National Day 9 Aug
Deepvali 18 Oct
Lunar New Year 16 - 17 Feb
Labour Day 1 May
Hari Raya Puasa 15 Jun
Hari Raya Haji 22 Aug
Christmas Day 25 Dec
When a holiday falls on a weekend, the next business day becomes a holiday