Available Currency Pairs
Did You Know?
- Narodowy Bank Polski (NBP) is the central bank of Poland. Its objective is to maintain non-inflationary growth in the country, with an annual target price increase of 2.50%.
- Price setting method: the floating exchange rate is described as "supervised". NBP reserves the right to intervene punctually on the market, in order to influence the value of the PLN - in particular against the euro.
Features and highlights
- Złoty is one of the most liquid currencies in central and eastern Europe. In March 2017, the Polish government reaffirmed its desire to maintain its national currency and its current refusal to join the eurozone.
- While złoty is still considered an emerging currency, it remains less volatile against the Euro than other currencies in the region. We also note the stability of the EUR/PLN parity since 2009.
There are no special restrictions on the purchase and sale of PLNs.
The IBAN format is mandatory. Payment instructions must contain:
- The full name of the beneficiary.
Keep In Mind
When a holiday falls on a weekend, the next business day becomes a holiday